15 LOOKING FOR SUCCESS
Fifteen of our BizQuack members enrolled in our yearlong 2020 Success Program. We held our first monthly meeting this morning. I want to share what we accomplished and the direction we are heading.
- Each participant, using the FORD (Family, Occupation, Recreation and Dreams) format introduced themselves.
- JOYFUL was introduced as the theme for this year. Being JOYFUL means being happy and opening your heart and mind to success.
- Expectations and responsibilities were discussed, such as attendance at all monthly meetings and participating in all the activities and homework assignments.
- An overview of the BizQuack Vision Based Business Plan was presented and each participant was asked to complete a rough draft for their business including all 33 components by the end of this month.
- The Accountability Tracker was introduced and each member was asked to spend 15 minutes per day filling out the Accountability Tracker, reading the daily blog and Tuesday challenge and becoming familiar with the BizQuack Dashboard and its contents.
- An accountability partner was assigned and introductions were made this evening via e-mail along with the duties and responsibilities that an Accountability partner has.
- Zoom meetings and one-on-one meetings, as needed, will be held throughout the first month.
I am impressed with the diversity of the businesses in the group and their willingness to not only take their own business to new heights but to also support the other members of the group in their quest for success.
Yes, it’s going to be a lot of hard work along with doing a few things that will stretch our minds, but I am confident that a year from now we will all be thankful for the results.
Comments are closed