DESIRE TO SUCCEED
If you are a small business owner looking for success with your venture, then you must become obsessed with a desire to succeed. What does that mean? It means that you have learned to prioritize your life; you decided what is most important to you and then you live according to those rules.
Areas of prioritization may include: your faith, your family, your hobbies, your friends, your business, your relaxing time and everything else that occupies your time.
When starting or growing a business, there have to be priorities in your life. In my life, my faith, my family and my business are the most important. Your business cannot be so important that it moves ahead of your faith or family. First dedicate the time to make sure that your faith and family are given the time and proper attention. With those two priorities in order, let’s move on to being obsessed with your business.
Business obsession is destroyed by:
- Doing the easy things first.
- Not having a plan and following it.
- Allowing distractions to take control of your time.
- Not following through on a commitment.
BizQuack was created as a support system to help each of you succeed. In part, it will help you develop the obsession (love for your business) because it nurtures success. It is a growing platform with much more to come during 2017. But the basics will never change.
- Start each day at you dashboard.
- Use your Accountability Tracker every day of the week.
- Read the daily blog. Read past blogs when you need more ideas.
- Participate in the Tuesday Challenge.
- Post your product/service in the marketing section.
- Support other members in their businesses.
- Reach out and have a QuackWorking session with another member.
- Become familiar and use the educational sessions that pertain to your business.
- Ask The Duck when you need help.
- Bring new members to the BizQuack community.
- Read e-mails and newsletters from BizQuack and participate in special events.
2017 promises to be one of the best years ever for small business growth. Take advantage of what BizQuack has to offer and fall in love with your business.
Nothing is stronger than your own desire to succeed!
Comments are closed