DO WHATEVER IT TAKES
Do whatever it takes to get seen and heard; don’t just think about it, do it!
Getting you name, your vision, your why and your value proposition out to your target market is essential not only for growth but also for survival. Ideally you want to be seen and heard by your target market but there is value to encompassing a greater audience that will include your target market and referral sources.
The key to success is your action. I used a $500 marketing budget for the following action suggestions. If you commit to spend every moment that you are not selling or delivering your product/service to putting yourself in a position to be seen and heard, I promise you unbelievable results. Stick with this plan for 3 months and don’t deviate.
- Send out an e-newsletter every two weeks to your data base. If you don’t have a data base, start one today and send out your first newsletter. (Mail chimp is free)
- Add 5 names per week to your data base.
- Send out 3 letters per day to your target market. Share your vision, your why and your value proposition. Follow up with a phone call and ask for an appointment. ( first class mail approx. cost $180)
- Print 1,000 flyers ($140 for color flyers) and hand out an average of 10/day.
- Write and post 2 blogs per week
- Have a daily (5 day week) one-on-one meeting and share stories. Even if you know the person, share an update including your vision, why, value proposition and how they can help you.
- Attend 2 networking meetings per week and hand out business cards. ($45 for 1,000)
- Post daily on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and one other social media site of your choice. Yes, post the same message on all sites. Work ahead and prepare several short messages. Carry your BizQuack Idea book with you to jot down ideas. Add a picture when possible.
- Create and post a You Tube video every week.
There are so many other things that can be done. Please review the session, Get Seen & Get Heard, in the education section of your dashboard under marketing.
If you commit, I will commit to be your accountability partner. Please call me and we will set up a process. Call me at 602-989-1592 or e-mail me at email@example.com
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra, CFP – Founder of Strategic Duck and BizQuack
Comments are closed