TIME TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Time to move the gears and grow your business!
Think back a year ago today. How much has your bottom line grown? If you have plateaued or made very little progress in the growth of your bottom line, it’s time to take action.
To reach your potential and to make the next 12 months the year that really started you on your way to prosperity, you have to change. Change starts in your mind; you have to think big and act bigger; it’s all about being fearless and bold, steamrolling obstacles, ignoring perceived limitation, and even being a little irrational and pigheaded at times.
Let’s grow your business!
Making this growth a reality is tied up in several sentences:
- A lot of hard work. (ten times more than you have done in anyone previous year)
- Having a vision that is your passion.
- Committing to a discipline that will allow you to focus solely on that vision.
- Having a validated Value Proposition
- Building a solid foundation (branding, internal systems, legal entity, etc.)
- Knowing your financial boundaries (accounting system and budget)
- Grow your “real” data base
- Develop a three month marketing, action plan and constantly (weekly) validate the results.
- Web site
- Develop a Pitch Deck
- Social media
- Printed material
- Structured networking
- Plus, plus, plus
- Participate in an every other week peer/support group to help with accountability (2 hours per meeting with 4 to 6 members. BizQuack will help set that up with participating members)
- Understand the components of the Vision Based Business plan as developed my BizQuack (that requires ongoing study time to keep you on the right track)
Remember, the reason you are in business is to grow your business and make money for your family and yourself. You don’t give up on your family time, or spiritual time; but your time management and productivity have to both be at their peak. Commit now. Start by being a BizQuack member in attendance at my last session at the Civic Center Library in Scottsdale on Monday April 9th from 5:30 to 7pm.
At BizQuack, I will be helping you implement these tools and many more at no additional cost, but unless you take the first step, you may end up a year from now exactly where you are today. P.S. That is OK if you are satisfied with the state of your business. Let me know your decision.
Advice and tips by Nick Petra – CFP, Mentor, Founder of BizQuack and StrategicDuck
Comments are closed