JUST FOR YOU!
Aditional emphasis will be placed on BizQuack members supporting each other.
Starting in September we will be offering two GIVEWORKING (a better version of networking) sessions each month. They will be open to all active BizQuack members that are passionate about growing their own business and at the same time committed to helping other members grow theirs.
An outline of what is coming:
- Goal is to make this the most important meeting for getting new business that anyone can possibly attend.
- Meeting to be held twice a month for an hour and 30 minutes to no more than 2 hours.
- Meetings will be via Zoom.
- Meetings will follow a structured format.
- Participants will be asked to provide additional information on their businesses which will be available for all members to see. (will be in their personal profile)
- More use will be made of the BizQuack internal communication and market place tools.
The goal of BizQuack has always been to encourage members to communicate with each other, share their expertise and to support other members in quest of their vision. This will formalize the process for those that are willing to participate. (Member participation will be voluntary)
Our vision for this new addition to our members’ marketing arsenal is to make this one of the main sources of new business for our participating members.
This will have to be a joint effort of all the participants. We need to be patient and believe in the possibilities. As I mentioned to our Success 2020 group, we all need to invite members into BizQuack so that we can have at least 40 participants.
Please call me with your questions and ideas. Each active member will receive the complete process in the next week. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Comments are closed