MARKETING TO MAKE THINGS BETTER!
In preparation for BizQuack Success 2020 I have asked those interested in participating to share their most pressing issue. Their answers, not a surprise, deal mostly with growing their businesses. To quote a few lines from Seth Godin, “Better is the change we see when the market embraces what we’re offering. Better is what happens when the culture absorbs our work and improves. Better is when we make the dreams of those we serve come true.”
These responses are consistent with the over 500 small business owners that we have visited in the past 3 years.
The components of a well-defined and successful marketing program are many, included are:
- Everything starts with a solid Vision Based Business Plan which becomes the foundation for the marketing plan. Skipping this part of the process will cause the plan to crumble.
- Since getting new clients is the heart of a small business, the time allocation to marketing has to be enough as well as consistent in both good and down times.
- Marketing action has to have a direction along with a system for validation.
- There is no such thing as a “Universal Marketing Plan” that will work for every small business.
- The target market, the services or products being offered, the marketing budget are three of the prime components that shape a marketing plan.
- The three marketing efforts are: personal, print, and online. Within each of these areas there are hundreds of subsections, all of which depend upon the three referenced components.
- In today’s world, in order to get seen and heard, requires not only doing the foundational marketing techniques but also adding different ones such as creating “aha” moments, blitzing, being disruptive, power branding, understanding content, hacking growth, and attracting attention, just to name a few.
- A commitment to focus on growth, work harder than ever before, and a determination to make 2020 your breakthrough year.
The marketing process has to be stabilized as far as time commitment, consistency and validation.
Change is the only constant in the world today and marketing has to lead the charge by staying ahead of the curve that your competition is or will be using.
There is still time to sign up for the 12 month BizQuack 2020 Success Program which is included in your membership. Remember, we start on January 7th.
Comments are closed