- Print your own note cards. Keep them simple and use a symbol or monogram that represents you.
- It has been determined that blue ink is the ink of choice.
- Use the word you and avoid words like I, me, and my.
- Be specific in your praise. Identify and acknowledge a characteristic, a talent, or a unique quality.
- Write legibly. Slope your text slightly upward from left to right. Practice your handwriting.
- Add a call to action in the form of a P.S. Ask the recipient to take action such as e-mailing or calling.
Comments are closed