RE-DESCRIBE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
This is a new year and with change being the only constant that we will experience in 2017, it makes sense to re-state what your product or service is. No, let’s not change the product or service, but we can change the packaging of it. Things to consider while making a change may include:
- New marketing material
- Social media
- Combing products and services to offer a different perspective and price
- Re-think the benefit package; what can you add?
- Work on creating an entirely new “pitch deck”
- Increase your visual marketing
- Participate in a trade show
- Have a mini-trade show in your office or home
- Buy a banner to use in your office or when exhibiting in an expo
- Add new “giveaways” such as pens, cups, etc.
- Embroider your shirts, sweaters with your company logo
- Change your networking process – going to the same networking groups and saying the same thing may not increase your business.
- Volunteer to help a charity.
- Put together an advisory team (if you don’t already have one). Even a one person- business should have an advisory team to support its growth.
These are but a few things you should be implementing as you start the New Year.
The secret is to start doing something today! Nick Petra
Comments are closed