Systems are Great Tools If You Use Them
BizQuack has been carefully designed to provide a system that will help you grow your business. There is, however, one caveat; the system won’t work unless you do. The following is a brief outline of the steps you should be following. Remember, a good habit takes 90 days to become ingrained into your brain; nobody said success was easy, you have to discipline yourself.
- Download and print the tutorial. ( Found in the Maximize your membership button on your dashboard)
- Read the entire tutorial which will give you an overview of the BizQuack
- If you haven’t clicked on all the buttons on your dashboard, now is the time to explore each of the live buttons; this will give you a general idea of what is available.
- Start each morning by signing into your BizQuack account.
- New ideas are posted every morning, four days a week. Take a few minutes and read the latest posting. This will be sent to you via e-mail and also can be found in your daily blog on your dash board. At the top of the dashboard the “blog” tap will take you to the entire library of blog postings. They are broken into four categories: marketing, management, operations and finance. With over one hundred (and growing) postings, just review the postings in your area of interest.
- Schedule at least two hours each Tuesday morning to work on your business instead of in Each Tuesday you will receive a challenge on which you can focus to make your company better. Also past challenges are available in your challenge tab at the top of the page.
- Print the Accountability Tracker every Tuesday and use it to make sure you stay on track towards your vision. Keep all your past weekly Accountability Tracker Sheets in a loose leaf notebook; it provides great resources of your past activities.
- Ask the Duck a question to see how useful this tool can become.
- Post your product or service in the Market Place and learn to use this when you are looking for a product or service.
The above steps encompass only a small part of what is available to you. Explore the rest of your dashboard, using your tutorial (Maximize your membership) as a guide.
Your success is our only goal. Please let us know if you need help.
We don’t grow when things are easy. We grow when we face challenges.
Comments are closed