TC: The Big Idea
Innovation is an important part of the business growth process
Today’s challenge is to take a forward look at your business and or industry.
Start this process by having a pad and pencil at hand and then take 60 minutes answering the following questions:
- What do you think should be the next major change or addition to your product or service which does not exist at the present time?
- Why do you believe that this is important?
- How will it benefit you?
- How will it benefit your customers?
The next phase requires answers to these questions:
- Is this change something that you can implement in to your business?
- What is the cost in time and money to effect this change?
Based upon the answer to these questions, answer the following two questions:
- Are you going to take action now?
- Why or why not?
Change is the only constant in our business life; you have a choice, either lead or follow. Those that lead usually win.
Tuesday is a good day to review your vision and set some goals with the Accountability Tracker.
Comments are closed