TC: Questions to reflect on – Self Check
Your challenge today is to answer, in writing, the following questions:
- Who are you trying to please?
- Are you trying to make a living, make a difference, or leave a legacy?
- How will the world be different when you’ve succeeded?
- What does busy look like?
- Do you want your customers to know each other, or is it better that they be anonymous and separate?
- Do you lead and challenge your customers?
- When do you need “success” to happen?
I use these questions and answers as a self-check process. I recommend doing this exercise once every six months and keep your answers to see how you have grown.
It only takes a few minutes to answer these questions. Do you have what it takes to take this internal look at yourself and your business?
MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra, CFP – Founder of BizQuack and StrategicDuck
Comments are closed