THE BIG DILEMMA: Too much work, not enough time.
- Product/service: what is the sales price minus the actual cost on each sale?
- How much of your own time was spent in preparing the product/service for sale?
- How is your product/service delivered? (time)
- How does your internal system work? (from the time of a sale request to the final delivery) Make sure to look at the time and the process.
- Can your product/service price be increased? What is your competition doing? Review your value proposition.
- Create a profile of all past customers. Who are they? How did they find you? Why did they buy from you?
- Create an operational budget which includes not only the business but the amount that you, as a business owner, need to survive. This will allow you to determine the number of “sales” needed to reach a true breakeven point.
- Describe your current marketing plan.
Comments are closed