WHY THE “TUESDAY CHALLENGE”
BizQuack is still a work in progress, however, everything that has been developed thus far, has a purpose and it has been proven to work.
The basic premise for how to maximize the benefits of BizQuack is as follows:
- M-W-TH-F Blog: this is a short read. The material presented most often originates from a conversation I had with a small business owner. Not every single blog will satisfy an immediate need or serve as an idea which you can use today. Its purpose is to read it and use it now if applicable or to know that it is in the blog archives; and when you need it, you will know where to find it. The majority of the blogs require less than 30 seconds to read.
- Tuesday Challenge: Most small business owners are so busy working in their business that they seldom take the time to work on their business. The Tuesdays Challenge has as its purpose to get you to devote 2 hours per week looking at an aspect of your business. Again, a particular challenge may not work for you at this time, but there are past challenges that you have not completed. If you never work on your business you may lose the opportunity to work in it.
- Member forum: Communication is the key to networking and growing your business. To start off, make sure that your picture is uploaded into the system and that you have inserted information about your business, contact information and exactly what services or products you offer.(see Jen Kelly’s information as an example). The next step is to reach out to other members and spend an hour getting acquainted. Then agree to communicate and share ideas within the Member forum.
- Member Marketplace: post your value proposition in this section. Talk about your products and services as well as special promotions available to other members. As a community, it is all our responsibility to help other members grow their businesses.
- Education: The entire educational offerings are easy to read and understand and offer a step by step procedure for implementation. Take the time to browse through the educational offerings and start applying them to your business. At this time we are also offering new classes before they are posted on the BizQuack site, so take advantage and attend these sessions. You will have an opportunity to network with other attendees and to ask questions about implementation. Our next series starts on November 6 at 5:30 pm at the Scottsdale Civic Center Library in the Eureka loft. Please call me at 602-989-1592 to make a reservation or for more information on all the topics.
Take advantage of BizQuack! If you persevere, your business will grow. The rest of your Tuesday Challenge is to bring another member to BizQuack. The best way for all of us to grow is to cultivate a strong support system within our small business community.
Comments are closed