60 Seconds Or Less
Marketing and especially the options we have with which to communicate with our prospects, customers and referral partners has been on my mind these last few weeks. These past few months with the COVID-19 has changed the way we communicate and has opened new opportunities to differentiate ourselves from the competition.
My topic today is a video message and how to best use it. Technology has made it easy for anyone to record a video message and post it. Screen sharing capabilities allows for an additional enhancement to a video message. Consider the following marketing options:
- When introducing a new service or product use a video to convey your message.
- Add a video to a flyer to personalize it. (A human presentation is better than a written presentation alone)
- Add a short video to your monthly newsletter or weekly blogs.
- Add a new video link to your e-mail each week to share what is happening.
- Add a QR code to your printed material with a link to a video about your business.
- Look at your current marketing methods; the addition of a video will increase your response.
Several things to remember:
- This does not have to be a professional, expensive production.
- Keep the message short, under 60 seconds, preferability 30 to 45 seconds.
- A personal visual presentation is much more effective than a written one.
- This is a great way to brand both yourself and your company.
Like any other marketing method, the secret to making it work is to act.
Comments are closed