A SPECIAL CHALLENGE
This is a special accountability challenge that I would like to offer to our current membership; it will not be offered again in this format. This offer is only available to dues paying members of BizQuack.
The requirements are as follows:
- Study your financial needs as described in yesterday’s blog for 2018.
- This will be your financial goal for 2018.
- Make a list of the actions you will have to undertake to achieve your goal
- The accountability part will be as follows:
- Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know that you will be participating before the end of this year.
- Send me your financial goal for 2018
- Commit to use the Accountability Tracker for 50 out of the 52 weeks in 2018
- Send me a copy of the past weeks’ completed Accountability Tracker every Friday afternoon, starting with January 12, 2018.
- If you have to miss a week please call on Monday morning of the week you will not participate. This will allow you to stay in the program and still reserve your two excused weeks.
- Send me an income report, for the month and year to date, at the end of each month.
- You will have an accountability partner.
- You can call or e-mail me if you have any specific issues.
- During the year, you can schedule four, one-on-one meetings with me to discuss your business (one-hour sessions at no charge)
- During the year you will be invited to small peer group meetings to discuss your progress (provided we have enough participants who care enough about their businesses to participate).These groups will consist of no more than 5 or 6 members, and once established, they can meet as frequently as the group wants to meet.
I am making a commitment of my time towards your success. I am also opening this offer to any person that you think can benefit from this offer. They have to join BizQuack and become a member before the end of 2017. Any small business owner or commissioned sales person is welcome. This can be the best Christmas gift you can give to a friend who wants to make 2018 a special year.
Without commitment, nothing happens. T.D. Jakes
Comments are closed