AREA GROWTH WILL AFFECT YOUR BUSINESS
- 706 new homes to be built North and East of the Northeast Corner of Tatum and Bell.
- In 2018, the East Valley added approximately 13,500 new jobs. Only 25% to 30% of the region’s population lives there.
- Watermark Tempe a 16 story office building with 265,000 sq. ft., is under construction
- A new 259 room hotel is being built on ASU property in Tempe.
- Aldi’s, A German grocery chain is coming to the Phoenix area. They have purchased 14 sites in metro Phoenix.
- Valley co-working space has doubled in the past two years with more coming online.
Comments are closed