- On Meetup I started a group called “Scottsdale Business Strategies”. Now, more than two years later I have 494 followers. Two days ago I started another group called “Gray Hair Entrepreneurs” in 48 hours I already have 73 members. In just 2 days, members of my second group are reaching out to me, excited to have a meeting. It’s amazing what a change in content can accomplish.
- In other words, respect your target market’s inbox.
- A few alternatives to e-mail include: hold in-person events (that is what I do with my meet-up groups), always look for alternative ways to communicate with your market.
- Don’t ask your target market to buy something before proving the value.
- Deliver reliable content on a regular basis over time
Comments are closed