DEVELOP A VIVID PICTURE OF YOUR DREAM
Posted on October 10, 2019 at 8:00 am by Jen Kelly / Blogs, Daily Communications, Operations
Olympic Swimmer and author (Distraction Proof Advisor) Paul Kingsman summarized a short but powerful way to help you visualize your Dream (Vision).
Cultivate your picture of what your diligent work will lead to.
Clarify what you want. Create statements in the first person and in the present tense. Use the questions below to generate ideas to help you get specific about your WHY.
Imagine your perfect day.
· Where are you? What are you doing? Who are you with? How does this make you feel? What energizes and excites you?
Who do you want to be?
· How is your physical life? What positive emotions do you typically feel? Where are you spiritually?
What are your relationships like – with colleagues, clients, friends and family?
· What do you believe in? What do you stand for? How are you impacting the lives of others? How do those who know you best describe you?
What do you want to have?
· What does having that allow you to do?
· How does having that make you feel?
WOW, what a great exercise for each of us to complete, to keep it in a very accessible place, and to refer to it on a regular basis.
Dreams and visions are what drive small business owners to achieve things that may have seemed impossible. This is a more detailed look at your Vision. I recommend that you treat yourself by answering these 17 questions. Find a quiet place and spend an hour or two and give your answers a lot of thought. This exercise is not a waste of time but a look at what could be if you dedicate yourself to your business and the achievement of your vision.
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra, CFP – Founder of Strategic Duck and BizQuack
Comments are closed