NOW IS THE TIME! Holiday Marketing
It’s time to start planning your Holiday Marketing.
Almost mid-October and the following check list may give you a few ideas:
Thanksgiving is a great time to say Thank You.
- I recommend that you design a Thanksgiving card and have it printed. Yes, your logo can be on the card, but the purpose of the card is to say thank you, not to promote yourself or your business.
- Write a personal, hand written message. Share what their business has meant to you.
- Good time to share some personal and family information.
- I like to add a spiritual touch to my Christmas Cards.
- Again, I recommend that you design and print your own cards. This year I will use a drawing that my Dad sent me on a Christmas Card.
- Consider using your graphic designer/content marketing person to help you with the design and printed content.
- The purpose of the card is not to sell but to acknowledge this special time of year.
- Just as in your Thanksgiving card, leave enough room to write some personal thoughts.
- If the gift is meaningful and affordable, yes, you can send one. Don’t send an imprinted item such as a pen, key chain or coffee mug.
- A tin of popcorn or a box of candy will not be remembered as a “WOW” gift.
Don’t let time get the best of you and then end up either ignoring your customers or sending an inexpensive, meaningless card. Use snail-mail note-mail to send both your Thanksgiving and Christmas Cards.
This is a great time of the year to show sincere appreciation to your customers. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
Comments are closed