Fanatical Prospecting by Jeb Blount
Jeb Blount in his book, Fanatical Prospecting , lists the following seven mindsets as a foundation for success:
- Optimistic and enthusiastic: Attack each day with enthusiasm – fired up and ready to rock. View each day as a fresh new opportunity to achieve.
- Competitive: Do whatever it takes to stay on top.
- Confident: Approach all your marketing efforts with confidence.
- Relentless: Never give up; believe that persistence always wins.
- Thirst for Knowledge: Seek out every opportunity to learn and invest in yourself.
- Systematic and efficient: Systematically develop your prospect database to build more effective and targeted lists, and squeeze every moment from each marketing day.
- Adaptive and flexible: Be able to respond and adapt quickly to changing situations and circumstances.
Comments are closed