TUESDAY CHALLENGE: 10 FREE (or low cost) MARKETING IDEAS!
NEED A FEW NEW IDEAS? KEEP READING!
Getting new business is still one of the major challenges for small business owners. I will list 10 free marketing ideas. Your challenge for this week is to implement at least 5 of them in the next two weeks.
Wait, there is more! The rest of the challenge is for you to make a list of 5 other free marketing ideas and send them to me.
Here is my list:
- Get magnetic car signs with your business name and contact information. (Not quite free, but almost!)
- Reach out to your existing data base (everyone that know you and knows what you do). Tell them something new about your business and ask for referrals
- Make 10 calls to prospects, introduce yourself and ask for an appointment to explain the benefits your product/service offers.
- Find a strategic partner that has the same target market as yours, and set up a meeting to discuss joint marketing options.
- Post a blog about your unique value propositions; do it at least twice a week for 10 weeks.
- Create a video about your unique value proposition and post it on U-tube
- Set up two, person to person, networking meetings every week for 10 weeks.
- Join a group or start a group on LinkedIn.
- Become part of Alignable. (alignable.com)
- Attend the next BizQuack offering on Monday April 9 at 5:30 pm (Civic Center Library, Eureka loft, in Scottsdale. (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm reservation.)
I have shared my 10 ideas, now show me that you are serious about your growth by e-mailing with the five suggestions you are going to implement and include your top five free marketing recommendations.
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra – CFP, Mentor, and Founder of StrategicDuck and BizQuack.
Comments are closed