IT’S HALF OVER – REFRESH YOUR MARKETING PLAN
ENERGIZE YOUR MARKETING PLAN
We are approaching the middle of 2018. I hope that most of you started the year with a new marketing plan.
Your challenge this week is to create a new marketing plan with action items in the following areas.
Online marketing to include:
- Social media: Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Commit to at least 3 postings every week in each of these social media sites
- YouTube: create a YouTube site for your company and post at least two videos a week
- Send out a monthly newsletter to your customers, prospects and everyone in your Database
- Commit to a minimum of one blog a week
- Add a “free” subscription button to your web site and offer a free report on your industry. Add those that sign up to your e-newsletter.
Personal Marketing to include:
- Attend at least one networking session each week
- Make at least one cold call per week on a potential customer
- Have at least one story sharing meeting with someone you don’t know
- Have one meeting per week with a potential strategic partner and discuss joint marketing opportunities.
Your challenge, when fully implemented, will grow your business over what you accomplished in the first half of the year. I believe that you should be able to double your income.
This is not a particularly hard challenge. Do you want to double your income in the second half of 2018? The choice is yours.
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra – CFP, Mentor, and Founder of StrategicDuck and BizQuack.
Comments are closed