This should be what BizQuack members are known as. The news is full of people that have or are losing jobs and business owners, both small and large waiting to be “bailed out” by the government. Many are always waiting and hoping that the government will send each adult a sum of money to use as they please.
As BizQuack small business owners we should take the lead in first, getting our own businesses on a profitable course and then helping other small business owners achieve the same results.
How to become an “incredible innovator” in today’s environment is not a question that can easily be answered. There is no quick solution. What is required is action on your part. That includes:
- Acting on your ideas, no matter how “dumb” they seem. Ideas come by taking some “quiet time” and focusing on what is needed and how to best fill that need.
- Working with your peers to come up with new ideas in how to best provide assistance to your customers and prospects.
- Brainstorming with your accountability partners.
- Using the internet effectively. Searching to see what others are doing and building upon their ideas.
- Reaching out to other BizQuack members and asking for ideas.
- If your business is shut down because of the virus, figure out another income source. You have a data base to work with and remember, the worst case scenario is a 20% unemployment (we are still a long way away from that number) but even with that, 80% are still working.
- Maintain a positive attitude and spread joy.
- Read the last 5 blogs from BizQuack and maximize your online outreach. Share ideas, offer help and ask others for suggestions.
- The “Duck” is always available to visit
How you weather this crisis is up to you. Let us be the positive beacon of “what could be”, even in this time of a national crisis.
Comments are closed