INWARD LOOK AT BIZQUACK
Your challenge for today is a little different. As a member, BizQuack provides many opportunities to grow your business; however, this will only work if you take advantage of the tools offered. The challenge for you this week consists of the following:
- Post your picture on BizQuack. It becomes more of a support family if we can see each other.
- Post something on the BizQuack market place. Let other members know what products or services you provide. The goal is to have each member reach out and support the other members whenever possible.
- Within the next week, reach out to another BizQuack member and set an appointment to share stories. The following outline is for your conversation starting consideration:
- Who you are (share family, occupation, dreams and recreation)
- What you do, how you do it and why you do it.
- Share your vision statement
- Share a profile of an ideal referral
- Share what you like most about BizQuack
- Promise to stay in touch at least on a monthly basis.
- If you have a company newsletter, ask permission to add them to your mailing list.
- “Ask the Duck” about what other type of educational material you would like to see posted.
- A community requires members and you, as a member, are in the best position to recruit another member that would be a positive addition to our growing family. Look at your contact list and reach out to one or more of your business friends that you believe can benefit from BizQuack membership. Please try to bring at least one new member between now and the end of the month.
Thank you for your ongoing support as we continue launching and improving BizQuack.
Comments are closed