LOYALTY IS A RESULT
Loyalty is a result, not a process. Building solid relationships with others (customers, friends, prospects, etc.), is the key to getting the loyalty that is needed to grow a business and to lead an examplatory life. Your personal relationship with everyone is your only true competitive advantage; that is one thing that cannot be copied.
The following list is what, I believe, needs to be incorporated into our daily lives, and should identify us in everything we do.
- Be reliable: Do what you say you are going to do.
- Be accessible: Open and frequent two way communication is essential.
- Be trustful: Respect confidences and privacy.
- Be helpful: Look to give more than to receive.
- Be truthful: State what you stand for. Don’t compromise your value system to please others.
- Be educational: Provide guidance and advice when it’s within your area of expertise.
- Be individualistic: Treat every person you meet as a unique individual. Listen, learn, and be honest in all your responses.
- Be strong: Don’t let others intimidate you by their actions or words.
- Be faithful: Practice your faith openly; it’s where our true strength comes from.
- Be patriotic: Defend our flag and our constitution.
In this era of the Covid-19 and the political unrest, which, I believe is an attempt by a few to destroy our nation, we must adhere to these principles.
Our future can and will be bright. Each of us, as individuals need to adopt these “BE” items. Make them a part of our lives and then share them with our sphere of influence. We do that by our words and actions.
These are the membership requirements that I would like to see in our BizQuack Community.
Comments are closed