The following thoughts are taken from a book The Motivation Manifesto by Brendon Burchard.
- The first virtue of the great among us is a remarkable level of sustained motivation. Success and fulfillment in life rest on the unflagging ability to get up, to be ourselves, to chase our dreams with fire each day, to keep willing ourselves to the next level of presence and performance potential.
- The mother of motivation is choice.
- Enlightenment comes when we realize happiness is a choice.
- Motivation is sparked by the energy created by ambition and expectancy. Ambition is the choice to be, have, do, or experience something greater in our lives. Expectancy is the great differentiator between mere hope and motivation.
- The sustaining choices of motivation are thus attention and effort.
- We mustn’t let our dreams die in the daylight because we lose focus while responding to the world’s lame interest or false emergencies.
- We cannot merely think our way to sustained motivation; we must work our way toward it.
- Free and motivated people are positive and enthusiastic about their goals and their lives.
- Motivation never kindles anyone’s soul to its brighter burn unless he or she is open-minded.
- For motivation’s sake, we must be vigilant and surround ourselves with genuine and positive people who seek positive aims with positive attitudes.
- Chose an ambition and, with full force, expect that it is possible and that you can make it happen. Give constant attention and committed effort to your dreams, and your motivation will perpetuate itself. Demonstrate a positive attitude as you strive for great things and take care to create a supportive environment around you that amplifies your motivation.
If you have the Motivation, Ambition and Expectancy let Strategic Duck and BizQuack give you the tools and support to help you become all that you can be. If you believe that you have these traits then join our yearlong 2020 Business Support. Call Nick at 602-989-1592 to register or for more information.
(This is included in your $25/month BizQuack membership)
Comments are closed