THREE WEEKS AWAY (2020)
Only 21 days until 2020! Where do you stand on the following issues?
- Do you have actual numbers for your 2020 goals? The numbers can be stated as number of sales, gross income or another number that pertains to your business. It should represent an achievable number but should also include a “stretch factor”.
- This number should be in writing.
- It should flow from your vision.
- Have you completed and have in writing the Foundation portion of the Vision Based Business Plan?
- Are your internal operating systems in order? That includes having an organized office/desk and all the necessary materials to implement and carry out your vision?
- Do you have an overall budget for the coming year based on your goal?
- Have you established a marketing budget for 2020? The budget preparation process will help with the design of your action marketing plan.
- Have you identified your accountability partner? Having one will help you to stay focused on the results you wish to obtain.
- Have you made a list of the top ten marketing actions that you feel will help you reach your goal? These ten should be prioritized and then an attack plan, in writing, should be developed for the top three.
- Have you committed to working10 times harder than ever before to make your vision a reality?
Nothing is impossible if you have a plan and work your plan and at the same time be ready to improvise if needed. An initial plan is essential but always be open to change in your industry and be ready to make the necessary adjustments.
A reminder, if you are committed to success in 2020, you should join the BizQuack 12 month success program. Contact Nick at nick@strategicduck to get started.
Comments are closed