TC: Breaking the Marketing Mold
Doing things that we are not accustomed to, no matter how much they may help grow our business, is very difficult. Today’s challenge is one of those “things”.
Your challenge for today is to look into what podcasting is and how it can help your business. I read that 44% of the U.S. population has listened to a podcast. I also heard that podcast listeners tend to be uniquely loyal: 80% of listeners will listen to all or most of each episode.
The following are several benefits of adding a podcast to your marketing efforts:
- It creates credibility. It helps establish you as a thought leader in your industry.
- Attracts customers for your business. A good podcast proves that you have the knowledge and skills to deliver on your promise.
- Podcasts also create trust with your prospects
- Allows multiple touch points with prospects.
- It increases your exposure to the market place.
- You have the opportunity to host call-ins or interviews. This will allow your target market to interact directly with you.
Strategic Duck and BizQuack will start podcasting, at the suggestion of one of our supporters, in January. I have been pricing equipment and estimate that a basic set up will be under $200. Yes, you can spend a lot more money but, from everything that I have found out, staying in this price range will allow you to get a good start on the process.
Your challenge is to step out of your comfort zone and to join me in launching your first podcast in January of 2020.
Comments are closed