NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE…
THERE IS STILL TIME TO REACH YOUR 2018 GOALS!
It’s hard to believe that the year is half over. What were your goals at the beginning of 2018? Are you on track to meet them?
Even with only half a year left, it is still possible to reach your January goals if you structure an action plan and get the support you need to help guide you and to hold you accountable. Most small business owners know what has to be done; it’s the “not doing” that stops one from reaching a goal.
The key is to lose your self-doubt. The first step is to believe that it can be done. The next step is to get out of your comfort zone, embrace change and accept the challenge. The final step is to take action!
Last week BizQuack offered you an opportunity to join a very unique form of a peer group. Let me highlight a few of its features:
- A 15 week program requiring a 2 hour per week commitment.
- Only those that are serious about growing their businesses will be admitted. There will be an interview process either in person or over the phone.
- This is a confidential group with a requirement that everything that is said stays within the group.
- Initial meeting will also include a sharing of the business, how it started and how it got to this point.
- Individual goals will be shared with the group as well as weekly progress reports.
- The structure of the group, as to the type of businesses that participate, is not important. The purpose of the group is to encourage and support each other in our own individual endeavors.
- A new applicable topic will be introduced each week and discussed.
- The minimum group size will be 6 and maximum will be 12.
- Other surprise features will be included to benefit the participants.
- This is a bonus feature included in your BizQuack membership.
An offer has no value unless it is accepted. Call Nick at 602-989-1592 for more information or to enroll.
You are encouraged to bring in a fellow business person to walk this walk with you. Please have them subscribe to BizQuack.
Success is a choice which requires hard work and a commitment. What will you do?
Advice and tips by Nick Petra – CFP, Mentor, and founder of BizQuack and StrategicDuck
Comments are closed