OPEN MINDED VS CLOSED MINDED
- Don’t want their ideas challenged.
- Don’t ask questions, they would rather do the talking.
- Are not interested in your perspective – they want you to understand theirs.
- Make believe that they are open-minded by saying “I could be wrong, but this is my opinion.”
- Like to dominate a conversation.
- Often lack a sense of humility.
- Understand that there may be another point of view.
- Ask questions that help them better understand.
- Are willing to look at something through others’ eyes.
- Know when to ask a questions and when to make a statement.
- Are more interested in listening than in speaking.
- Are willing to admit that they may be wrong.
Comments are closed