SEVEN MINDSETS FOR SUCCESS
The following is an excerpt from a great book by Jeb Blount –Fanatical Prospecting
“Webster dictionary defines mindset as a mental attitude or inclination. Mindset is completely and absolutely within your control and drives both the actions you take and your reactions to the environment and people around you.
Duplicate these mindsets and you’ll guarantee yourself success in filling your pipeline and crushing your numbers.
- Optimistic and enthusiastic: Attack each day with enthusiasm – fired up ready to rock & roll. View each day as a fresh new opportunity to achieve.
- Competitive: Be hardwired to win and do whatever it takes to stay on top.
- Confident: Approach prospecting with confidence.
- Relentless: Never give up believing that persistence always wins.
- Thirsty for knowledge: Seek out every opportunity to learn and invest in yourself.
- Systemic and efficient: Execute with near-robotic and systematical efficiency.
- Adaptive and flexible: Be able to respond and adapt quickly to changing situations and circumstances.”
The more I read the more I am convinced that success is within every small business’s grasp if they just do what they know they should do.
The majority of the marketing blogs that I have shared with you contain some aspect of these seven mindsets. The secret is to have the discipline to follow thru.
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra, CFP – Founder of Strategic Duck and BizQuack
Comments are closed