STALLED? CHANGE SOMETHING!
Have you ever felt that your business is stuck in “neutral?” Are you pushing on the gas pedal and still not getting anywhere? Is the “gas” you are pumping into your business gas tank the same as before, but more of it? Has attending networking meetings lost its excitement because the expected results are not there? Has posting on social media become more of a hit and miss endeavor?
Don’t lose faith in your business, many small business owners experience these symptoms. What happens next will be one of these three:
- Give up on the business
- Continue as you are currently doing and hope that you can survive and perhaps, even grow.
- Make a radical change in some aspect of your business.
Perhaps the term “Re-Invention” describes what has to happen next. The ability to reinvent yourself and your business will be one of the most important competencies to master going forth. In a small business, the excitement that you possessed when you first opened may have been replaced by the reality of a lot of hard work and unmet dreams.
This does not mean that your product or service is wrong, nor does it mean that you cannot overcome your current stumbling blocks. Yes, there will have to be some risk, but it’s better than the alternatives. What it does mean is that you have to change some aspect of your action plan by answering such questions as:
- How can I gain attention by disrupting the status quo that my target market is receiving from my competition?
- How can I develop and implement an Attention Getting Marketing Campaign?
- Define exactly who you are and why you matter.
- Change the speed of your growth by prioritizing speed over perfection.
- Put a “What if” in front of every new thought you have.
There is no doubt that stalled growth is one of the most pressing problems for today’s small business owners. Your goal is to engage your customers and prospects by adapting quickly to their changing needs and desires.
As a small business owner you have to be obsessed with success. This will bring back your lost enthusiasm and energize you to rid yourself of the “what can I do about it” syndrome.
Success is a choice! BizQuack is here to help you make it a reality.
MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra, CFP – Founder of Strategic Duck and BizQuack
Comments are closed