TAKE A VIRTUAL COFFEE BREAK
Communication is the life blood of any small business. Keeping in touch with our friends, customers and prospects is critical for survival and growth.
Looking at the glass half-full, this quarantine has taught us to communicate in different ways and I am sure that some of what we learned will stay with us.
Let’s talk about the benefits of a Virtual Coffee Break that you host. You invite people to meet, relax and to talk about things not necessarily related to the COVID-19.
- They are easy to attend and take less travel time.
- The topic and structure of the group is open. Yes, you can pre-select a topic if you invite people that have that specific interest.
- Attendees can always connect, (on their own), at a future date.
- Non-threating way to meet people.
- You control who is invited and the number that are invited.
- Given the time it takes to attend a networking meeting you can hold a Virtual Coffee Break several times a week with different people.
I see this as a way to enhance our communications with our clients and prospects. It will be with us long after this epidemic has gone away. The idea of having a Virtual Coffee Break is not new yet, at the same time, it is not widely used.
In business you can hold a Virtual Coffee Break to introduce new aspects of your service/product and to answer questions. You can set up an introduction for a customer to another strategic partner or beneficial referral.
I believe that a zoom meeting, introduction or education session is much more powerful than sending an e-mail or text. How many virtual meetings do you currently host each week? Be a leader in your industry and host a discussion meeting to address concerns with your competition.
However you implement this technology it will help you grow your business. Zoom me and let me know how your first Virtual Coffee Break was!
Comments are closed