TC: ACTION IS THE KEY
Today’s challenge is to undertake several action items that are not part of your everyday business life. Without action there can be no forward progress. At the same time, doing the same action items all the time will lead to stagnation.
As small business owners we have the ability to change and to make choices. With a clearly defined vision you can grow your business as fast as you want to by taking the needed action steps. Change may require getting out of your comfort zone and even adding a degree of risk.
The following are some of the action items that I have found small business owners are reluctant to peruse. As you think about this challenge you may want to add action items that you have neglected to implement. Select two or more of these action items and add them to your daily schedule.
- Make an in person cold call on a potential customer.
- Pick up the phone and cold call potential prospects; don’t quit until you set two in person appointments. ( Better have your WHY, STORY and VALUE PROPOSITION )
- Commit to writing one blog per week.
- Form and maintain a group on LinkedIn.
- Form your own Business Support Group. (Ask BizQuack for help in doing this)
- Buy and read one business marketing book (Ask BizQuack for suggestions)
- Commit to posting daily on social media (10 minutes per day)
- Publish a monthly newsletter.
- Commit to adding 3 new names to your data base that are potential referral sources.
- Call on a small business owner and ask how you can help them grow their business.
- Read several of the hundreds of marketing ideas in the daily blog section and select two of them
Every VISION is attainable if enough “action steps” are taken.
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra, CFP – Founder of BizQuack and StrategicDuck
Comments are closed