TC: CAN YOU BE FOUND?
WORK TO BECOME MORE VISIBLE
If your target market does not know how to find you, your business won’t grow.
Your challenge this week is to answer the following questions and then take action.
- What is your product/service?
- Who is your target market?
- If I were in need of your product/service, how can I find you?
- If I google your product/service – where do you appear?
- Make a list of all the places where I, as a customer, would be able to find you.
From the above answers, make a list of 3 action items that you can do this coming week to become more visible.
You can have the greatest product or offer the best service, but if you are not seen in the right places by the right people, it is hard to grow a business.
As you work towards becoming more visible, think about the number of people that you need to be visible to in order to become a profitable business. plan your action items to maximize your time, effort and available marketing dollars.
TAKE THE CHALLENGE!
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra, CFP – Founder of BizQuack and StrategicDuck
Comments are closed