TC: CREATE A WORLD CLASS EXPERIENCE
- Know your client; understand how they want to communicate and what’s important to them. Look at everything through the eyes of the customer. Forget the one size fits all myth.
- Everything you do speaks to the customer. Everything you do from the way you answer your phone, the way you dress and the way you advertise and deliver your product/service leaves an impression.
- Go beneath the surface: Having a name and e-mail is not enough. Google The MacKay 66 Customer Profile. This is where you can get an idea as to what you really need to know about your clients.
- Make it easy: in today’s world, we’ve gotten used to everything happening immediately. Customers prefer to go online and find things in a hurry. Make sure that when your web site is visited, the pertinent information can be found immediately.
- Create moments of WOW. Refer to the blog section of BizQuack and search for Customer Experience VS Customer Service; that provides an example of a wow experience.
- From the list of 66 referenced above, create a questionnaire that you will use with your clients, prospects and referral sources. Make a list of the action items you will take next to each question that you use.
- Start a list of WOW experiences that you will deliver. Include how and when they will be delivered.
Comments are closed