TC: GIVE WITHOUT EXPECTATION
Your challenge for today is simple but very worthwhile. In the past I have urged you to not only maintain your data base but to continuously work on increasing its numbers. I hope you are all using something similar to Mail Chimp or Constant Contact for your delivery mechanism.
The recipients of this communication should include your current customers as well as prospects.
The Challenge: (this is in addition to your monthly newsletter)
- Be prepared to send out a very short sentence featuring a helpful hint for your target market to grow their business without having to purchase anything from you.
- Create a catchy headline, i.e. Success Support or Innovative Ideas to Grow Your Business, or???? People like the words “NEW” and “FREE”. For more suggestions google other possibilities.
- People like consistency and valuable communications:
- Send this out twice a month on a regular basis.
- Include your name, logo and contact information.
- Close with a “wish for a great week” or ?????”
You are not writing about the benefits that you provide. You are looking for innovate ideas for business growth. If you run out of ideas, look at some of the blogs that are in the BizQuack archives or google the subject.
This should be a 10-minute touch process. After you realize the success it has derived, you can take it to the next level and put the same message on a short video and or podcast.
Comments are closed