TC: IT’s YOUR TUNR TO CHANGE
It has been on the news, in my blogs, on the internet and most everywhere else you turn , the old normal will not return. Perhaps a small segment of it will reappear, but there is a new reality which all of us must face; change is inevitable.
That change also pertains to our marketing plan. Doing what we have always done will no longer produce the desire results; 2021 has to have a new, totally different, marketing plan.
Your challenge today is to answer the following questions:
- Where is my target market hiding?
- What are the most impactful ways to reach them?
- This may require you to get out of your marketing comfort zone.
- Can I learn how to use the required new marketing tools?
- How have their needs changed?
- Do they have new pain points?
- How do I find out what those new pain points are?
- How does my current product/service meet those needs?
- Do I need to change my service/product?
- What external factors will impact my plan?
- Political, social, medical or economic.
- What is my marketing budget for the coming year?
- How will it be allocated?
A marketing plan is not valid unless it is written, has a budget, and action items with a time line associated with each item.
Next year will be one of the most challenging years for small businesses. Updating your current business plan and creating a separate detailed marketing plan are essential for your future success.
Comments are closed