TC: NEW MARKETING/COMMUNICATION TOOL
Have you tried SWAY by Microsoft?
Sway is part of the Microsoft Office 365 Suite and provides another avenue for creating proposals, marketing campaigns, digital fliers, presentations, and more. Take a look at the one we created for BizQuack at the link below. Sway presents a clean, easy to share solution for so many business tasks.
“Sways” are stored in the cloud so they are easy to share and post to social media. It looks like a website! Sway also automatically adjusts your output when it is viewed on different devices. This is usually a tricky step in creating websites that can be viewed on mobile devices. With SWAY, it’s all done for you.
Allow yourself some time to get acquainted with Sway. It can do a lot of unique things for your business communication. The best thing to do is to watch the tutorials to understand more about Sway. Do some exploring as there are a lot of features that can be overlooked.
- Click on your MS start menu and type in SWAY to find the icon or go to sway.com
- Choose a template and get started.
- You can start from scratch however we suggest trying it first with the template to learn about sway.
- Click on “Tutorials” in the top right corner to watch a video about SWAY.
- After you’ve created a SWAY, click on “Share” in the top right to get a link that you can post or include in an email or on your website.
YOUR CHALLENGE: Check out Sway either on your Microsoft account or through sway.com. Please share your SWAY with us at email@example.com . We would love to see your creativity in action!
Never stop the learning process!
Comments are closed