TC: PLAN YOUR DAY
I received a text from one of our members this morning the following is a short excerpt: “I enjoyed my business, I like interacting with people. The lack of work is frustrating, I get lazy.”
I have heard similar stories from other small business owners. The most common is “Where does the time go? It seems that I cannot get anything that I want done.” Had a virtual cocktail party with a group of friends this evening, and someone said, “It feels like we get up in the morning and stay in our pajamas all day until it’s time to change into our sleep pajamas.”
Your challenge for today is as follows:
- Determine what time you got up and dressed for work before COVID-19.
- Set your alarm every weekday for the same time, get dressed and get ready for work.
- Start with your 15 minute BizQuack Time
- Go to work.
It may be hard to do this on your own so I am adding the following:
- Set a 15 minute morning ZOOM, (or whatever video meeting plan you use) meeting daily.
- Meet at the same time every day.
- Use your accountability partner or your mentor or your peer group to share your goals for the day.
I now have several of our members that meet with me weekly for just 15 minutes to discuss their pains and gains. I always have time to add a few more.
Growth in the era of the Coronavirus is, just like success, a choice you have to make.
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra, CFP – Founder of BizQuack and StrategicDuck
Comments are closed