TC: TAKE ACTION
Your challenge this week is to read Monday’s blog and to set up your first mini-trade show.
Take the following steps:
- From your data base create a list of 8 to 10 people that you would like to participate.
- Create a list of expectations and benefits.
- Expectations can include the number of guests each participant is responsible for, etc.
- Benefits can include exposure to 9 other small businesses participating in the show plus 80 to 100 new contacts.
- You work on the rest in both of these categories.
- Don’t forget a small fee for water, cookies, etc.
- Look for a place to hold the mini trade show
- Make a list of the benefits that the host will receive
- Contact you prospective participants (hopefully in person) and explain your program
- Ask (if they like the idea) if they wish to invite someone to participate until you reach a total of 10 .
After your first mini-trade show, you will be able to expand your base of participants by having a sign in sheet at your trade show for those that would like to exhibit in a future show.
BizQuack will be happy to support you and to be one of your exhibitors.
This “BizQuack mini-trade show” concept is another way in which you can set yourself apart from your competition and to create a steady flow of inbound customers.
Looking forward to getting an invite to participate.
Comments are closed