WHY DO PEOPLE INVEST IN YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE?
If you knew the answer to that question do you believe that you could go out and increase your bottom line? If the answer is yes, this blog will help you make that a reality. Invest
The simple answer to the question is: Your target market will invest in your ability to deliver to them a more favorable future.
While that is a very impactful statement, the adaptation of this concept to your business also will require an impactful change in the way you are growing your business. The following suggestions will serve as a guide. It is up to you to follow up on these ideas.
- As always, the BizQuack solution starts with you having a vision and purpose. Like many other steps we recommend that will help you grow, your Vision Statement is the base building block upon which we build. Remember, your vision statement is your personal statement of where you want to go and what you want to be.
- Take a hard look at where your business is today. Write down how things are being done both internally and externally. What is your promise to your target market and how do you deliver it?
- What are the main issues that are keeping you from reaching your vision?
- What needs to be done to eliminate these issues that are hindering your growth? Put no limits on whom or what is needed. That includes financial resources, time, staff, etc. that may include the formation of an advisory board, the hiring of a mentor, or setting up some strategic alliances to help you move forward.
- Set specific goals and objectives that are in line with your vision. Accountability is the key to their implementation.
A lot of things will have to change as you move forward. Change may necessitate some risk; old fears have to be overcome. Bad Habits have to be replaced, and past assumptions have to be forgotten. BizQuack and Strategic Duck are always here to listen and help.
Old ways won’t open new doors.
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra – CFP, Mentor, and Founder of StrategicDuck and BizQuack
Comments are closed