10 THINGS THAT MAKE GREAT OWNERS
In real life, it is the business owner that makes a business great. The following are traits that successful business owners have which result in a profitable and sustainable business.
- Expertise in the products and services they provide.
- Complete knowledge of the benefits they provide to their target market.
- They are assertive yet personable, frank yet reassuring.
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Must have organizational, marketing and sales skills.
- A willingness to get involved in their community
- They seek out training, education and are open to finding outside support when needed.
- They love their jobs and love their customers.
- They strive to lead change, not follow it.
- They are passionate about and involved in their “industry”.
There are a lot of minute details that a small business owner has to face in order to grow a profitable business. This list of ten, in my opinion, summarizes the attributes that a small business owner should strive to achieve.
With these 10 as a foundation and ongoing hard work, you and your business will be great.
Always strive for the best!
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra – CFP, Mentor, and Founder of StrategicDuck and BizQuack
Comments are closed