WORDS FOR 2018
Setting lofty goals for 2018 is an admirable thing. Unfortunately many of us stop at that point. Pages full of new business plans filled with details will not help achieve your vision. Everyone can set goals, aspire to become something more, but only a very few can fulfill their vision. If you remember and adhere to the following words and their definition, then 2018 will be the year you hoped it will become.
Your words for 2018:
- Passion: The passion to achieve your vision has to be the strongest motivator in your life. The excitement must be felt by everyone with whom you come in contact. It has to be transmitted in every marketing effort and in the performance of your work.
- Action: Passion without Action is like lighting a match and then dousing it in a glass of water. A lack of Action will eventually put out the flame of your Passion. Action has to become a daily effort, one that is aimed at getting your closer to your vision.
- Belief: Your faith in the benefits your products or service will deliver has to be complete. There can be no room for doubt.
- Patience: There is no room for instant gratification. The bumps on your road to success are necessary. They are placed there to help you deliver what you promise to your target market. They are there so you can evaluate your progress every step of the way.
- Character: My favorite definition for this word is: “The ability to carry on after the mood has left ” Translate that to “I will do whatever it takes to achieve my vision.”
If you can master these five words and place them in the forefront of all your thoughts, then 2018 will be only the beginning of the greatest years of your life.
Make this your business and life creed; make multiple copies and place them where you can see them as often as possible every day. If possible, frame them and place them in your office and in your home.
Comments are closed