5 THINGS TO ADD TO YOUR MARKETING TOOL BOX
EXPLORE HOW THESE MIGHT WORK IN YOUR BUSINESS
I spent the morning at a high tech marketing seminar for small businesses. The speakers were small business owners who shared their successes as well as some national firms that provided tools for small business owners.
Your challenge today is to explore 5 of the following and see if they can apply to your individual marketing efforts.
- Look into www.coleinformation.com This is a source of home phone and cell phone numbers emails and mailing lists.
- Google at least 2 CRM options and study them. You can’t be everything to everyone and a good CRM system will help with your marketing effort and keep you organized. Interesting side note, of the 600 people in attendance at this meeting I would say 60 % were currently using a CRM system.
- Look into both these sites that can help you with individual and group communications. • Marcopolo.com • Slack.com
- Bombbomb.com is a video platform to place videos in e-mail, social media, etc.
- Videos are much more effective for communications than any other possible alternative. The presenter challenged us, as I do you, to make a 30 to 45 second video every day about your business and post it.
- Don’t know what to say? Go to www.feedly.com and use their information
- Find out what www.accompany.com has to offer.
- A great tool for finding out about people is: www.pipl.com
I shared only 8 of the many things presented to us. Your challenge today is to take the time to become familiar with them and see how they can help your business.
I was impressed with several of the speakers that relied on technology to help with the marketing efforts and internal management system. Several that I spoke to said that their marketing budget was under $300 per month and that their business was growing.
Always like to hear from you as to how you use the Tuesday challenge.
Tips & Advice by Nick Petra – CFP, Mentor, and Founder of StrategicDuck and BizQuack.
Comments are closed