- Hire the best salesperson away from your competition.
- Remember the 80/20 rule and fire the 80% of your customers that account for 20% of your sales and usually take up most of your time.
- Start a blog.
- Visit your best customers in person.
- Delete your website and start with the simplest possible site.
- Listen to quality motivational CD’s instead of the radio in your car.
- Find new products/services for your existing customers to buy.
- Go for a walk during lunch.
- Turn off your internet access for longer than you thought possible.
- Write a minimum of 3 thank you notes every day.
- Make it a point to add 2 new contacts to your “class A” data base every day.
- Start company diary/scrapbook
- Host a conference for your peer group.
- Set up a networking meeting to benefit your best customers.
Comments are closed