CLOSE TO HOME
- Remember that you are the most important person in the world for your business and your family.
- Be cautious in your outreach. Use the available non-contact (technology) methods for marketing as much as possible.
- You may feel silly always wearing a mask and gloves (if possible) when you have to go out, but do it anyway.
- Disinfect all purchased items before you bring them into our home or office.
- Use the “elbow bump” as a greeting for the rest of the year.
- Respect others! Social distancing will be with us for a while as will the COVID-19.
- Be aware that your business world has changed and it may never be the same as before again. Be open to new ideas, lead change in your industry.
- When all else fails, use common sense as you move forward.
Comments are closed