GAINING TRUST ONLINE
The COVID-19 has spurned a rush towards online marketing. As most of you know, I advocate a diversified marketing plan but recognize the importance of an effective online presence. Now, more than ever, the following play a key role in your ability to differentiate yourself for your competition.
- Creating a positive online experience is paramount to begin a successful engagement process with your viewer. The first step is to make sure that your online marketing is “engaging.” That refers to the graphics and content which must make the viewer feel that it is directed to him personally.
- The purpose of an online marketing campaign is to get attention by providing a positive experience which is engaging and results in an action which will either give you an e-mail address to which you can send detailed information , or a phone call asking for more information.
- Make sure that all your online marketing is easy to navigate.
- Make sure that all information is relevant and that it is available across multiple devices, laptop, tablet, and smart phone.
- Make sure that you are offering products and services that contextually relate to your target market needs.
Trust is the cornerstone of customer relations in the e-commerce market. Compared to in-person presentations, consumers encounter more uncertainty when they shop online.
Many consumers rely on each other’s opinions to make their online purchase decisions. Your target market most likely will be swayed by positive online reviews. In my opinion having these reviews readily available should be considered a critical part of the overall marketing process.
Differentiation is important; always start with a clear Value Proposition.
Just as your target market will shop online so should you shop your competition and other similar businesses. By studying their online marketing strategies you can help define your own unique approach.
Comments are closed