If It’s Going to Be…It’s Up to Me!
- We all know how important it is to have a vision, set a goal. What most people fail to understand is the amount of action (work) necessary to accomplish that goal. Success requires your investing 10 times the amount of work you originally thought you needed to achieve a goal. You can do this! Hard work will give you results you never thought were possible!
- Instant gratification does not work. The selection of a product or a service to help your business won’t work unless you do. Expecting instant results is not realistic. After carefully selecting a product/service, allow enough time and put in enough effort to achieve the desired result.
- “What got you here won’t get you there.” “Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is a sure step towards a no growth future.” Change is the only constant in the life of a small business. Innovation is the key word. So what changes do you want/need to make. Start exploring these questions and make something happen through gradual changes.
- Understand the current needs of your target market and customers. These past few years changed everyone. Update the current needs of customers and target markets and update your benefit package to fit those needs. Set aside some time to understand how the last few years changed your customer and demonstrate how your company pivoted to support them.
- Growing a small business requires taking a certain number of risks and expanding your outreach. Where can you get out of your comfort zone and take a measurable risk to achieve an outstanding business goal?
- Find an accountability/support person to walk the walk with you. Remember, “It’s good to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.” People naturally want to help so don’t be afraid to ask!
Comments are closed