TC: THE CLOSET
- Contact via phone or in person a person whom you have not spoken to before. (An effort without an actual contact does not count)
- Do this every day of the week.
- Your purpose is to share stories and to explore possibilities.
- Ask permission to add them to your e-mail list.
- Send them a handwritten “it was great to meet you” card. (A mailed thank you card is always the first choice in this process; otherwise send an e-mail card.)
- In order to accomplish the above you will need to obtain an e-mail address, a phone number as well as a mailing address.
- Your story is not a sales pitch. (This may be a good time to update your story)
- Always remember to give first, ask how you can help them grow their business.
Comments are closed